Welcome to the Eitschess Live Broadcasting Chess Viewer
This site hosts all information, on how live broadcasting games can be displayed on a website.
- Optimized for the Eitschess Broadcasting System but usable for any chess live broadcasting event.
- Handles multiple games in a pgn file, lets you select the game via pull-down menu
- Can handle multiple boards!
- Particularly optimized for live broadcasting, visible count down to next game refresh.
- Can handle time tag (if properly added, optimized for iChess broadcasting system)
- Easy configurable, use your html file or configure directly via the URI
- Extremely easy to insert into own web page, just insert three lines into your html file, and it will work (see Demos and information).
- Style and colors handling via the ichess.css style sheet
- lets you easily customize the outlook of the boards, all scaling done automatically
- It is free! Licensed under GNU Free Documentation License (free but must contain the link to this page)
- Runs on virtually any modern browser, tested on IE6.0, IE7.0, FireFox2/3, Opera, Safari (Windows), Konqueror (Linux), tested under Windows, Linux and iPhone OS 2.2/3.0)
- The viewer works on all mobile devices such as iPhone, and iPads, enjoy the mobility
Written by Joomla